DAY-28 SPOKEN ENGLISH
ONE TO ONE INTERVIEW
- What is your name?
- Where do you live?
- What's your qualification?
- What does your father do?
- What is your native place?
- What are your hobbies?
- Where were you born?
- What have you done yesterday?
- When do you take your lunch?
- How old are you?
- Where will you go tomorrow?
- Whose advice do you follow?
- who will help you?
- How much money do you have?
- Who is your favourite politician and why do you like him?
- What places have you seen in India?
- How many brothers and sisters do you have?
- What's your opinion about the state Government?
- Whom do you like most in the World?
- How do you spend your leisure time?
- Where are you working and what's your designation?
- In which college are you studying?
- Where do you get your provisions?
- Where do you usually do your shopping?
- What films have you seen recently?
- Who are your favourite film hero and heroine?
- How far has your brother studied?
- From which university did you pass your B.A.
- Wheree is the post office here?
- Where's the nearest petrol bunk?
You have to interview your friends by asking different questions to them. You can make use of the above sample questions
ఈ రోజు మీరు Diary రాసారా
ఈ రోజు మీ Seminar Topic If you win 1 crore Lottery ticket
How do you spend that money?
ఈ రోజు మీరు Letter రాయాల్సింది మీ Grand Mother/Grand Father కి