JAN 2 – CURRENT AFFAIRS
1) Who has been appointed as CEO for Rythu Bazar ?
Ans: Samuel Anand
2) Who has inaugurated the Vijayawada Books fair?
Ans: Vice-President Venkaiah Naidu
3) In which place does AP govt decide to develop Tribal Circuit?
Ans: Araku (Rs.163Cr.estimate)
4) Which process will start from February 1st to identify eye problems by the Ap Govt .?
Ans: Tele Opthalmology
5) Cities of the Future: Amaravathi Innovation summit will be held at Amaravathi by March last week. Which organization is Knowledge partner, Curator of this summit?
Ans: Doll Berg
6) ASP Radhika climbing the Mount Akankagwa (6962 Mtrs) in South America. Radhika is working as ASP in which district?
Ans: Chittoor District
7) Who has been appointed as Indian Foreign Secretary?
Ans: Vijay Keshav Gokhale (Senior ambassador)
8) Who will continue as Foreign Secretary Up to Jan 28th?
Ans: S.Jaishankar ( he will be retired on 28th Jan)
10) PM Narendra Modi referred Kashmir person's name in Man ki Bath... Who is he?
Ans: Anjum Basheer Khan Khattak ( Topper in Kashmir Administrative Service )
11) Who won the Royal Cup tournament 2017?
Ans: Shiv Kapur
12) Which North-Eastern state has been officially declared Open Defecation Free (ODF) recently?
Ans: Arunachal Pradesh (the first one is Assam)
13) Chamera Dam is located in which state?
Ans; Himachal Pradesh
14) Which company getting broadcast rights of Khelo India School Games 2018
Ans: Star Sports
15) Which is the biggest airport in India in terms of area?
Ans: Jewar Airport, Greater Noida
16) India's first Smart Policing Robot was opened in which city?
17) What is the Tagline of Allahabad Bank?
Ans: A Tradition of Trust
18) Which cricket Team has won the 2017 Ranji Trophy for the first time?
19) Bhitarkanika National park is located in which state?
20) Valmiki National park is located in which state?
20) Which country has launched the world's largest Genome Research project in the world?
21) Which country threatens Pakistan to cut aid over 'deceit' in terror fight?
Ans: USA ( President : Donald Trump)